October 12, 2022
Carbon Controls is thrilled to announce that we are looking for a technical inside sales representative to join our team.
Are you an outgoing, self starter interested in a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Carbon Controls is looking for the latest member of its dynamic sales teams and it could be you!
The Technical Inside Sales Representative is responsible for working with the sales team to build and maintain strong relationships with customers. They should have good communication and organization skills and be able to multitask.
· Build and Manage relationships with new and existing clients
· Help customers to select the correct equipment and prepare proposals
· Process orders
· Work directly with our represented manufacturers to obtain technical information, project pricing and special requirements
· Technical education and background in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation preferred
· Sales experience with VFDs, MCC, Fire & Gas Detection and Flow/Level Instrumentation preferred
· Outgoing, can multi-task, self motivated, professional and organized
· Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
· Good computer skills, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Carbon Controls offers an excellent compensation package including base salary plus incentives within a dynamic working environment. This is an opportunity to become part of a team of dedicated and hard working individuals.
Carbon Controls is a private Calgary based company that sells and services Alarm Signalling Devices, Motor Controls Solutions (VFDs, MCC), Fire & Gas Detection, Flow/Level/Pressure/Temperature Instrumentation equipment and Wireless Automation Solutions to the Oil & Gas Industry, Municipal Water/Wastewater Plants, Pulp/Paper Mills and Industrial Clients in Canada.
If you are interested in this role, and meet the criteria above, you are encouraged to submit your resume via email to H-R-D@CarbonControlsLtd.com.
We thank all candidates; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.