FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Calgary, AB – April 25, 2018 - Carbon Controls is thrilled to be an exhibitor at the AEC Edmonton Show again this year. The show runs April 25 through 26th at the Edmonton Expo Centre, halls F & G. Carbon Controls is in booth 1403.
Some of the New and Exciting things you can expect to see:
- OleumTech Wireless Sensor & Automation Solutions
- No Calibration Simtronics Combustible & H2S Gas Detectors
- MEDC LED Strobe, High Volume Horn & Pull Station Call Point
- Faure Herman Helical Custody Transfer Meter for High Viscosity 0 to 450cP
- GE MCC with Arc Flash Mitigation Devices
- Reonix ScadaDroid Remote Alarm Dialer
Carbon Controls is also pleased to announce that they are one the winners of the Top 5 Innovation’s at the show for OleumTech’s Wireless Resistive Tank Level Sensor. You can learn more about and see other winners through the AEC’s website: https://aecalberta.ca/latest-news/posts/2018-top-5-innovations/
On Thursday, April 26 Carbon Controls will be doing an Intel Talk on OleumTech at 11 am at Intel Talk Bar 1. Thank you to those who have registered to attend the talk.
We hope to see you at the show!
For more information please visit our website www.CarbonControlsLtd.com