February 20, 2018
Carbon Controls is thrilled to announce that we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Carbon Controls is looking for an administrative assistant to work as part of the office team. This is a dynamic position in a small company where day to day activities vary.
- Preparation of Documentation
- Answer Phones
- Data Entry
- Book Keeping Responsibilities
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office)
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Hard working
- Approachable and a team player
- Accounting experience preferred
- ERP Knowledge a bonus
Carbon Controls is a private Calgary based company that sells and services Motor Controls Solutions (VFDs, MCC), Safety (Fire/Gas Detectors) and Flow/Level Instrumentation equipment to the Oil & Gas Industry, Municipal Water/Waterwater Plants, Pulp/Paper Mills and Industrial Clients in Canada.
If you are interested in this role, and meet the criteria above, you are encouraged to submit your resume via email to H-R-D@CarbonControlsLtd.com.
We thank all candidates; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.