January 11, 2018
Carbon Controls is thrilled to announce that we are looking for a Service Technician to join our team.
Are you an outgoing, self starter interested in a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Carbon Controls is looking for the latest member of its team and it could be you!
The Service Technician is responsible for repairing products sold and serviced by Carbon Controls at our local offices as well as on location at customer sites. They should have good communication and organization skills and enjoy problem solving.
· Take calls from customers about items requiring service or technical assistance
· Identify problems and fix them
· Track items that have come in for repair and keep customer informed of progress
· Work directly with our represented manufacturers to obtain technical information, technical support and warranty support.
· Travel to client sites and field locations
· Technical education and background in Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation required
· Mechanical aptitude and good with various hand tools
· Experience with VFDs, MCC, Fire & Gas Detection and Flow/Level Instrumentation prefered
· Outgoing, can multi-task, self motivated, professional and organized
· Good computer skills, particularly Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Carbon Controls is a private Calgary based company that sells and services Alarm Signalling Devices, Motor Controls Solutions (VFDs, MCC), Fire & Gas Detection, Flow/Level/Pressure/Temperature Instrumentation equipment and Wireless Automation Solutions to the Oil & Gas Industry, Municipal Water/Wastewater Plants, Pulp/Paper Mills and Industrial Clients in Canada.
If you are interested in this role, and meet the criteria above, you are encouraged to submit your resume via email to H-R-D@CarbonControlsLtd.com.
We thank all candidates; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.